We respect a student’s privacy and make all endeavors to safeguard their personally identifiable information.
Information Collected From The Users
In order to provide you with products and services, Bestessayediting.com collects your information from different sources. The acquired information remains secure in the database. The website enquires of the user’s name, phone number and email id during the enrollment process which never gets divulged. The website may ask for more information about the user for internal assessment and survey.
Why do we collect information from the users?
Bestessayediting.com collects information from the users for the following reasons:
- To offer the detailed services that users need
- To ensure successful collection of payment
- To look into the issues within the site and to save communication
- To customize the website and make it user-friendly through necessary changes
- To resolve any matter that may trouble the user at the website
- To curb any unethical activity within the website and secure it from any detrimental attempt.
- Identify a user and approve him/her on the site, allowing smooth access to the service
- Keep track of the information obtained and assist the users in future associations
- Collect data and inspect user movement and accordingly customize the service to offer better familiarity.
However, if you feel uncomfortable, you can change your browser settings to clear your cache from the computer. But it may be difficult for some services of Bestessayediting.com to operate if you terminate the cookies.
Keeping information secure
At Bestessayedting.com, the information collected from the users remains safe and secure within the company’s database. It does not trade off this information under any circumstances. Only the technicians have access to a user’s information. However, if required by law, Bestessayediting.com may disclose the information of the users. It includes conditions of judicial proceedings or legal processes where Bestessayediting.com may feel the need to publish information, if necessary, to safeguard the rights of the organization and people associated with it.